Our Retiree members represent:
- an important and vital resource in terms of knowledge and experience
- a broad spectrum of technology expertise
- a viable resource to educational entities
- volunteerism at both the state and local levels
- a vital link to local community colleges and universities in encouraging students to consider careers in educational technology
Our Student members represent:
- the up-and-coming leaders of the future that need our support
- a great resources for new and innovative ideas for the organization
The benefits of Retiree/Student membership are many:
- Networking. CETPA acts as a forum for sharing problems, solutions, experiences and information among districts across the state.
- CETPA keeps you connected with the educational technology community with fun and informative learning opportunities.
- For student members, CETPA helps you make connections with future employers and mentors
- Annual Conference:
- CETPA is renowned for its annual conference, offering a wide variety of workshops and speakers, including the largest trade show in the state focused specifically on the needs of California educational technology professionals.
- Subscription to the quarterly DataBus, which informs members of technology news, legislation and other member information.
- Respected legislative and policy advocacy.
- Pre-notification of CETPA programs such as the Bridge to the Future Scholarship program and the CTO Mentor Program
- Online Member Services
- Access to our renown Ed-Tech Listserv, connecting you with district technology leaders and resources around the state to share tips, ideas and more.
- Access to our highly valued online legislative updates.
- In the future: Members-only access to valuable resources and online services available only here on the CETPA Website, such as:
- Access to CETPA blogs and wikis
- Access to forum archives
- Online version of the DataBus
Apply for membership today >> Register Now